Logic Forte offers the option to enroll in Automatic Payments from your bank account so you can avoid manually sending an online payment, or printing and mailing checks each month. Most customers prefer the convenience of automatic payments.
This article explains our Electronic Payment options, billing/reminder/payment schedule, and how to send us your bank account information.
Single Payment vs Separate Payments
Most customers receive a single monthly invoice and pay their monthly fees from a single bank account. You can skip this section unless you need to pay from multiple bank accounts.
Logic Forte recognizes that some customers prefer to pay their fees from multiple bank accounts. We are able to divide your total monthly fees proportionally based on number of locations.
Example #1: $500/month total charges for 10 locations could be split as $200/month for 4 locations plus $300/month for 6 locations (2 separate invoices). Submit a separate form for each payment. Include the authorized monthly payment amount and the location numbers on each form.
Example #2: $500/month total charges for 10 locations could be split as $50/month for each location (10 separate invoices). Submit a separate payment form for each location. Include the authorized monthly payment amount and the location number on each form.
Monthly Billing and Payment Schedule
The following monthly schedule applies to all customers who enroll in automatic payments:
- Monthly on 1st: We will email your service invoice(s) to your billing contact.
- Monthly on 20th: We will email payment reminder(s) to your billing contact.
- Monthly on 26th: We will process your automatic electronic payment(s).
NOTE: If the payment date is a weekend or bank holiday, your payment is processed on the next business day.
Enrolling in Automatic Payments
Enroll in Automatic Payments by downloading and completing the "Logic Forte eCheck Authorization Form" (at the bottom of this page) for each bank account.
If you are paying from multiple bank accounts: Submit a separate form for each bank account. Each form should list the location number(s).
If your bank account or monthly fee has changed: You only need to submit updated form(s) for payment accounts or payment amounts that have changed.
A sample form is shown below. Be sure to fill out each of the following fields on the form:
- A: DATE of first payment
- B: AMOUNT of monthly payment
- C: LOCATION NUMBER(S) if splitting payment
- D: Bank ROUTING number (9 digits) and ACCOUNT number (4-20 digits)
- E: NAME of your company
- F: Your SIGNATURE, your NAME, and today's DATE
Submit Form(s) Online
Scan your signed forms to a PDF file. Use our secure Submit a Request page to send the PDF file. Please include the following information to help us expedite your request:
- Your Email Address
- Subject: "Payment Form for NAME" (replace NAME with your business name)
- Description: Include optional notes or special requests here.
- Attachments: Attach your signed PDF file(s) here.
Submit Form(s) by Mail
Mail the signed form(s) to the payment address shown on your most recent invoice.
Frequent Payment Questions
- Is it possible to process a separate payment for each location, even if I am paying all fees from the same bank account?
Yes. You would submit a separate Authorization Form for each location. We will begin sending you separate invoices for each location, and our system will process a separate payment for each invoice even if you setup each automatic payment from the same bank account.
- Is it possible to pay a single invoice from multiple bank accounts?
No. If you need to pay from multiple bank accounts, we must generate a separate invoice for each payment.
- Do I need to attach a voided check or deposit slip?
No. Our payment processor does not require a copy of your voided check or deposit slip unless we have trouble processing your payment.